Unbiased, fair and objective guidance
Private Wealth… we are independent and untethered to a firm that is compromised by proprietary interests or a lack of transparency.
Equally important, we’re not an academic think tank. Our expertise is rooted in actual “in-the-trench” leadership. We have launched broker dealers and re-engineered firms from the ground-up across the nation.
We deliver guidance and consultation across the spectrum of financial institutions, independent RIAs or broker dealers, and other financial aggregators. Below is an example of our engagements:
- Banks or credit unions looking to introduce or re-engineer a wealth management initiative
- RIAs looking to expand services across the financial institution channel
- Financial institution execs seeking integration of a comprehensive approach across retail, wealth, private banking and trust silos
- Firms looking to launch or acquire an advisory firm
What do we do? Perhaps what we don’t do is more critical. Our work is customized – not rebranded, regurgitated or recopied tactics that are coined as “best practices.”
Program Administration Partnerships … with or without a net
Whether you’re a financial institution exec looking to introduce a wealth initiative for the first time, or a dedicated program manager looking to tweak or improve program results, Private Wealth provides third-party program administration:
- Turnkey program management
- Regulatory, supervisory & administrative program support
- Recruiting of leadership, advisors or credentialed professionals
- From RFP process through final contracting, we oversee the process to throughout the analysis and decision process
- Specialized support to aid in evaluation of expansion initiatives
- Program profitability and compensation plan analysis
We are committed to transparency in working with banks and credit unions in their decision-making process. We understand that proprietary solutions are seldom the best option – and in an evolving technology environment state-of-the-art technology solutions are paramount.
Professional Practice Program Administration
For professional practices – CPAs or attorneys – we provide consultative guidance and revenue-sharing arrangements for firms that seek to introduce their clients to financial planning, life insurance, managed account, and alternative investing strategies.
Commercial Banking Teams
Community banks, and many credit unions, view commercial banking as a cornerstone to growth in lieu of an expensive branch delivery system. We specialize in working with commercial banking teams to develop a proficiency related to the growing opportunity presented by Business Transition Services. We employ a Four Cornered Approach to build competency with commercial, business, and private bankers.